Arousal process in men is associated with the transition of the penis to an erect state, which is the key to successful intercourse. The ejaculation of the penis during erection is considered a physiological indicator and is necessary to create a favorable environment for ejaculation. In some cases, a change in the nature of the mucus and atypical signs appear to indicate a disturbance of the functioning of the genitourinary system and pathologies may be involved. Every man should know the boundaries of the norm end and where pathological manifestations begin in order to take timely action to eliminate health problems.
Why does mucus form?
Under normal conditions, male exudation during an erection is associated with the formation and release before ejaculation - a clear, viscous liquid in small amounts. This has nothing to do with premature ejaculation, and the lubricant's purpose is to neutralize the acidic environment in the urethra and vagina.
The purposeful nature of sexual intercourse is the process of fertilization, and certain conditions are necessary for the normal movement and maintenance of sperm cells. It is to create an optimal environment where a transparent secret is allocated. A small amount of spermatozoa contained in the previous ejaculation, care should be taken to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Sebum secretion occurs during erections during foreplay with a partner, with spontaneous night and morning euphoria and masturbation. The second purpose of pre-ejaculation is to lubricate the urethral mucosa to facilitate the ejaculation and passage of the sperm, so that the ejaculation process is not accompanied by unpleasant sensations.
It is therefore perfectly normal to secrete a small amount of medium and completely transparent mucus during an erection, indicating that the genitourinary system is working correctly and at a good level of functioning.
Normal discharge when excited
An erection is accompanied by pre-ejaculation of mucus, directly the ejaculation, and in the secretions there may be a small amount of continuously produced secretions by the gland next to the glans penis. , smegma.
Physiological parameters are determined by the nature and amount of their secretions, their physical indicators, as well as the absence of pain and discomfort in the urethra and on the tip of the penis.
- Pre-ejaculation- Colorless, transparent, practically odorless and of medium viscosity in consistency. Its exudate is not painful, does not cause discomfort and does not interfere with sexual intercourse. The amount of jelly-like slime directly depends on the level of stimulation, the more slime before you begin to close, the stronger your erection will be and the brighter you will feel during orgasm.
- Spermis a product produced by the gonads and usually begins to stand out at the peak of stimulation with a complete erection. Contains spermatozoa, protein structures, bioactive substances. Usually, the color ranges from opaque white to opaque white with a moderate consistency, with a characteristic odor. The amount largely depends on the nature of the man's diet, the degree of his sexual activity and the frequency of intimate contact. Sperm is ejected during ejaculation from the urethra, and its anterior process facilitates lubrication. After ejaculation, the erection weakens and disappears under normal conditions.
- Smegmait is released continuously and accumulates in the folds that cover the foreskin of the penis, so a small amount of it is contained in all secretions - lubricants, urine and sperm of men. It is a fat-like substance with a white color, quite dense and dense. The release of smegma is increased when wearing tight underwear, rare procedures, with errors in the diet. This is where the bacteria reside and breed, so they must be regularly eliminated. As for personal hygiene, the smegma is almost invisible, and is not bothersome for men. When it gets erect, it gets into the lubricants and semen, changing their color and consistency.
Under normal conditions, all erection is physiological, does not cause inconvenience and does not cause concern for men in appearance, color, smell and quantity. Problems arise when structures with atypical characteristics start to stand out.
A man should be warned when an unnatural discharge occurs:
- color changes, the formation of dirty green, yellow, or gray shades may indicate the presence of pathogenic flora;
- clumping, granulation, the appearance of white scaly lumps indicate a potential for sexually transmitted diseases;
- blood in the urine or semen is a bad sign and may indicate the presence of trauma or progression of cancer;
- purulent impurities completely indicate inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system;
- pain, burning, discomfort, unpleasant odor and itching are detected both with skin lesions and infections, and due to non-compliance with basic personal hygiene;
- Increased discomfort during urination is often associated with the development of a broad inflammatory process.
It is very risky to find out for yourself the cause of the change in the secretions of the penis. A man needs to see a doctor as soon as possible to make a thorough diagnosis and eliminate the source of the problem.
It is forbidden to start taking drugs, especially from the group of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs, to eliminate symptoms. Such actions will delete the clinical picture and alter the laboratory test data, so future treatment will become ineffective and will last a long time.
Hospital discharge indicators were within normal limits
A man can independently assess the corresponding level of exudation on stimulation and the appearance of an erection. The main evaluation criteria are no unpleasant odors and impurities, transparent or slightly white color, moderate density.
With small deviations from the norm, it should also be noted that the nature of normal exudate depends on the frequency of sexual intercourse, with rare relationships the amount of exudate increases. The norm for the amount of fluid secreted depends on the level of stimulation, and is also determined by individual characteristics. The stinging smell of erectile fluids doesn't always indicate an illness. Eating salty, smoked, or spicy foods can cause a change. The presence of bad habits in a man reduces the amount of fluid secreted during an erection, and also worsens the biochemical and biological indicators.
Parents of teenagers should prepare future men for the fact that at this age an erection and nocturnal gas will begin, accompanied by exudation. This is normal, should not cause anxiety or fear, and has nothing to do with the guy's prohibited actions.
Presence of normal secretions during the onset of an erection in men is a kind of sign of health. It is important to understand the boundaries of the standard, and in the event of an alarming deviation seek prompt medical attention. In any case, you should not self-medicate.
Independent concern for your own health and the health of your genitals includes routine hygiene routines, adherence to safe intimate contact measures, and ideally avoiding sexual contact, whichpromptly treat inflammatory diseases and eliminate foci of infection in the body, as well as have preventive examination at least once a year.