A man's interest in his sex life after fifty is little changed, even if its effect is slightly reduced. The frequency and duration of sexual intercourse decreases, an erection develops more slowly, but sexual satisfaction persists.
In most cases, after the age of 50, male potential disorder is successfully treated, you just need to see your doctor on time. This article will help you understand male health issues.
Valid at 50
what should it beThe need to have sex in a healthy man is maintained and constant attention to this problem is maintained.
However, the physiological capacity of men after the age of 50 decreases, almost all men note that they need more time to reach ready state. Signs of physiological aging can appear in a perfectly healthy man.
The standard at this age is about 8-10 regular sex per month with an average length of 2 to 3 minutes (about 50 bumps). But these are average standards, for some men the standard more relevant, for others - less. Duration can also vary widely.
The concept of norm in sex life is personal: if a man feels comfortable at a certain rate of sex, this is the norm for him. Some men are still able to have sex in old age. Why is this happening? Obviously, a man's genetics and former way of life are of great importance for maintaining capacity.
These are all standard options that should be considered. But in some cases a man needs extra assistance.
How to increase potency after 50 years is best discussed with a urologist-male. He will advise on how you can strengthen your masculinity, recommend effective drugs, supplements or folk remedies.
The cause of impotence in men after 50
Why is men's sexual performance decreasing? The reduction in potency after 50 years has different etiologies, both physiological and pathological, associated with different diseases.
Physiological causes of decreased potency in men include:
- Decreases the concentration of male sex hormone testosterone in the blood.According to nome, the index is 350-1000 ng / dl. For young men, this is the upper limit of the norm, starting at 30 years, the index decreasing and by 50 years it corresponds to the lower limit of the norm. This helps to reduce libido and all other links of sex.
- Changes in central nervous system activity in men after 50.Now it is not youth that dominant euphoria, but inhibition, butoften these processes are in balance.
- Age-related changes in blood vessel walls.They become less elastic, so during sexual stimulation the vasodilation and blood flow to the penis does not occur as quickly as in youth.
If you know and take into account the peculiarities of age, potential problems at 50 can be solved by adjusting the behavior of a man and his partnerme while having sex.
Cause of disease
Age-related potency disorders in men can be based on a variety of reasons. In the second half of life, men often develop various chronic diseases, bad habits emerge, causing a violation of effect. These reasons include:
- Long-term smoking and alcohol abuse.And in fact, and in another case, the circulatory system suffers: persistent vasoconstriction, which prevents the development of an erection. Men who drink alcohol often disagree with this, because while drinking alcohol, an erection can improve. This is an insidious property of ethanol: at first, for a short time, it strongly dilates blood vessels (promotes an erection to begin), and then causes a long-lasting, persistent narrowing ofthem. The longer you are passionate about alcohol, the weaker the potency.
- Eating disorderwhen consuming large amounts of high calorie food (fatty, sweet, rich). This leads to changes in metabolism and hormonal and cholesterol-related disturbances.
- An sedentary lifestyle- contributes to poor blood circulation and erectile dysfunction.
- Violations of cholesterol metabolismand related diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Men are more susceptible to this disease than women, especially if someone in the family has a disease such as heart attack, ischemic stroke. Cholesterol plaques build up on the walls of blood vessels, preventing their expansion and blood flow into the small pelvis during sex.
- Obesity. It motivates any hormonal disorders and cholesterol metabolism disorders, so it negatively affects the potency.
- Type 2 diabetes, in which the body loses the ability to absorb glucose, develops mainly after 40-50 years and causes persistent narrowing of small arteries, including inpelvic region, reduces the quality of erectile function.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases and benign tumorsof the prostate (prostate) gland. Chronic prostatitis with constant aches and pains and dysfunction does not contribute to a full sex life.
- Genital infections due to transfer and not completely cured- gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia and others. The persistent, imperceptible inflammatory process in the genitals and lower urinary tract disrupts blood circulation, metabolic processes, and inhibits sexual function. A man develops a weak potential.
- Diseases of the spine- osteonecrosis and herniated region of the spine with the cover of cauda balance - the last part of the spinal cord, containing the centers responsible for the systemgenitourinary system.
- Significantly increased physical activity and constant stress- does not contribute to the maintenance of a normal potency in a man.
- Taking certain drugs. These drugs include some medicines to lower blood pressure, antidepressants, sedatives and others.
How to increase potency in men after 50, if it relates to the listed problems, the doctor urogog-andrologist will tell you, he will also choose medicines and foodsfunction to restore male strength.
The first sign of potency is weak at 50
Since male dysautonomia has different causes, their symptoms and patterns of development are also different. So, after stress or acute illness (colds, viral infections, intestinal infections), the potency decreases for a while, and then recovers with age-related mass.
In the context of chronic cardiovascular disease or chronic inflammatory diseases of the genital system will gradually decrease, its signs are more difficult to notice. The following symptoms are notable:
- decreased libido (libido) - a man simply does not care too much about his own sexuality;
- lacks a spontaneous morning erection;
- decreased the number of sexual intercourse per month compared to the same period a year (six months) ago;
- the onset of an erection is slow, to achieve it requires partner foreplay;
- penis during erection not enough erection, incomplete increase in volume, normal lower angle of lift;
- appears premature ejaculation and completes the action quickly.
If it fails once or twice and then everything is restored, then the man should not panic, he just needs to establish a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, stress eliminationand heavy physical activity, and returning to a trusting relationship with a partner.
If the effect disorder lasts longer, especially the slow reduction, then it is better for men to seek medical help as soon as possible. Nowadays, it is completely possible to recover sexual dysfunction in a man after 50 years.
Age-related effect disorder degree
Potential disorder occurs in nearly half of all men after age 50. All validity violations are divided into levels:
- minor- minor cyclical failures or imperceptible deterioration in potency; the morning spontaneous erection disappears, the duration of intercourse decreases, and so on; mild disorders occur in a third of men with capacity problems;
- secondary- growing problem, difficult to achieve a comprehensive erection, premature ejaculation; failures are accompanied by stress, which aggravates the situation; an average level develops in half of the men with this pathology;
- severity- lack of libido and complete impotence; sometimes the libido persists, but cannot get an erection; develops in 20% of men.
If a man in his 50s has weak energy, don't wait until new symptoms appear, it's better to see him immediately!
How to increase in effect after 50 years
Only a attending physician can tell why a man's sexual performance decreases and how to increase potency at the age of 50 after a preliminary examination of the patient. The doctor explains that all disorders can be successfully treated. He will prescribe a complex therapy, taking into account all the features of the disorders that have arisen, their causes and the presence of concomitant diseases. Complex treatments include:
- regulates daily habits, load, nutrition and relationship with your partner;
- drug therapy;
- non-medicinal method:
- exercise therapy;
50 treatment impotence drug
If a man has cardiovascular disease (angina, high blood pressure) or endocrine (diabetes mellitus, obesity), he will be treated simultaneously by a urologist-male and therapist (cardiologist, endocrinologist). To improve the potency after 50 years, you need to treat concomitant diseases.
In the case of mild potency disorder involving inadequate secretion of testosterone, plant products or supplements (supplements) that stimulate the production of hormones or drugs containing synthetic testosterone, vitamins, minerals are prescribed to maintain it.
In the case of severe erectile dysfunction, drugs are prescribed to block the action of an enzyme that prevents the rapid expansion of the vessels of the penis (IFDE-5 group).
These methods are sometimes just as effective as pills. Non-medicinal methods include:
- Physiotherapy- electrophoresis with sedatives is prescribed to eliminate the effects of stress. With erectile dysfunction, rectal electrical stimulation and laser therapy help. Cross-brain ultra-high frequency therapy restores hormonal balance.
- Massage. Synthetic massage regulates, restores the strength of the body, calms the central nervous system. Massaging each segment (including the sense of breath) restores the effect.
- Acupressure therapy- acts on acupuncture points (AT) located on the surface of the body and reflexively connects to the pelvic organs. With this ancient Chinese method, any sexual disorder is treated. The result: you can fully restore the potency, increase the time of intercourse.
- Psychotherapy. Virtually all potency disorders are accompanied by psychological disturbances that aggravate their process. Psychotherapy helps to eliminate the consequences of acute and prolonged stress, restoring a man's confidence in his abilities.
How to improve potency after 50 without doctor
Increasing potency after 50 years without a doctor is a problem, as at this age a man suffers from several concomitant diseases, very often there are no symptoms. To identify them, you need to go through an examination. Without this, there is no way, because the state of sexual function, the ability to enhance it, directly depends on the treatment of concomitant diseases.
Not yet, how do I manually increase the effect to 50? To do this, try taking folk remedies, herbs, and supplements, as well as establishing a healthy lifestyle and nutrition.
The advantage of folk remedies is that they have the fewest side effects and contraindications. But their effectiveness is directly related to the exact application. So, in the absence of sexual desire, that means stimulating an erection will not help, and vice versa. But there are also folk remedies suitable for all men over the age of 50 with potential disorders.
TOP-3 popular folk methods to increase effect after 50:
- Royal Jellyis a secretion from the gland of worker bees. A universal remedy for potency disorders in men of all backgrounds. Restores a man's hormonal background, improves blood circulation and state of the nervous system, calms, has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral and immunostimulating effects. Suck one teaspoon three times a day 30 minutes before meals and hold it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes. The course of treatment is one month. Royal jelly is especially helpful for inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs and for circulatory disorders in men after 50 years of age.
- Gingeris an excellent remedy for improving blood circulation in the small pelvis and activating the body's defenses. Also a universal remedy for sexual disorders. Enlarges blood vessels, warms, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. The decoction of ginger is prepared as follows: two tablespoons of chopped fresh roots pour with 250 ml of boiled water and leave in a water bath for 20-30 minutes. Drink one tablespoon three times a day, with honey. Course - month.
- Collection of remedies for impotence. Take the parts of the dried crushed plant: chrysanthemum - 1 part, sandalwood cluster - 2 parts, valerian root - 2, 5 parts, St. herb. John's wort - 3 parts. Pour 1 scoop with 250 ml of water and boil in the water for 15-20 minutes. Take one tablespoon three times daily before meals for 4 to 6 weeks.
Food products and supplements
To self-improve sexual function, the absorption of plant preparations, biological additives into food (dietary supplements), enhancement is shown. Main conditions: they can be purchased only at pharmacies and after consulting with a specialist. Buying over the Internet runs the risk of getting a fake or just a poor quality, sometimes even unhealthy product.
Men after 50 years old often have sedentary lifestyle, overweight. All of this disrupts blood circulation in the small pelvis, making it difficult for blood to flow to the genitals and the development of an erection. Exercises specifically designed to increase potency can remedy the situation. They will strengthen muscles, activate blood circulation and improve metabolism. They need to be done regularly.
TOP-3 exercises to increase male potency after 50:
- Diaphragm breathing- massage of the pelvic organs. Lie on your back, with legs in your knees. Take a slow, deep breath, pull in your stomach. Hold your breath for 3 seconds and exhale slowly, actively pulling in your stomach. Do it 10 times.
- Butt walking- strengthens the muscles of the pelvis and blood vessel walls. Sit on the floor with your legs straight, open, and slightly apart. Move forward, move on buttocks, 2 meters forward, then back. Repeat 6 times.
- Moves with knee resistance- strengthens perineal muscles, improves blood flow to the genitals. Sit on the floor, legs bent at the knees, hands on knees. Add and extend knees while countering this movement with your hands. Do it 10 times.
Prevention of impotence at 50
- Eat properly regularly. You should eat lean animal products: meat, seafood, milk, cheese, and cheese. The exception is fish: oily marine fish and fish oil are very healthy for men. In addition, the diet should be rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds. Fatty, fried, smoked, sweets, and baked goods should be excluded from the men's diet and alcohol consumption should be limited.
- Increase physical activity. You should walk more, participate in possible sports. Swimming is very helpful.
- Stress management. Infrequent short-term stressors do not have a negative effect on potency. Both frequent and prolonged stress are harmful, you need to get rid of them, if necessary use calming herbs (valerian, motherwort).
- It is also important to promptly treat any disease, as they inhibit sexual activity and increase a disorder of potency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a safe way to quickly restore potency at age 50?
Yes, but they are prescribed by a doctor.
Will a man's strength be restored if he gives up bad habits?
In order to recover potency, complex treatment is required, including giving up bad habits.
At what age should a man maintain strength?
It all depends on the man's genetics and lifestyle. Some men remain sexually active as they age.
Restoring strength in men after 50 years is not a problem in our time, there are all possibilities for this. But a lot depends on the man himself: pills alone will not restore sexual health. To maintain a normal effect, you need to eat properly, get more exercise, and quit bad habits. Have trouble? But it's worth it!