Any person's health, including potency, directly depends on the food a person consumes and the nutrients with which it enters the body. Usually, problems with sexual performance arise at the onset of vitamin deficiency or over time, that is, depending on the age of the man. Such problems not only affect the physical, but also affect a person's psychological health.
What influences masculine strength
Weak health in men can depend on psychology (depression, stress, . . . ) and physiology. Let's look at the main causes of a man's discomfort:
- Age. On average after 50 years, less male hormones begin to be produced.
- Bad habits. Alcohol, smoking and drugs affect the potency.
- Heart disease.
- Increase pressure.
- Certain drugs.
- Neurological diseases.
- Stress, fatigue.
- Lack of physical activity. If a person moves little, blood circulation in the pelvic region decreases, leading to a decrease in a man's strength.
- Lack of sleep. The production of testosterone depends on the restoring of the body's strength, which occurs exactly during sleep.
- Diseases related to the genitourinary system.
- Food. Many different diseases can be caused by lack of carbohydrates, fats or proteins.
This trace element is essential for all representatives of the strong half of humanity. It improves potency and well prevents prostatitis. Zinc has the effect of increasing sperm percentage, which is very important for those who are planning to have a baby. It is found in food products such as fish, wheat bran, seafood, nuts, garlic, and yolks.
This trace element, like the previous one, has a positive effect on the activity of male power, increases potency and actively participates in the production of testosterone. In addition, selenium can improve sperm quality, which means it is used in the treatment and prevention of infertility. Found in: Tomatoes, Corn, Eggs, Rye Bread and Seafood.
The beneficial effect of this vitamin on male strength lies in that it increases blood circulation. This is what affects the strengthening of the functions of the male genitals. In addition, vitamin C is also actively involved in the production of testosterone and helps prevent diseases like prostatitis. Found in foods such as citrus fruits, scallions, parsley, carrots and cabbage.
Affects blood circulation in the body so it is necessary for effect. Found in foods such as vegetable oils, yolks, celery, and scallions.
They can increase the production of male sex hormones and also have a positive effect on the potency. Found in: Dairy products, nuts, carrots and fish.
It works on testosterone and also has a beneficial effect on libido. You can find it in dairy products and fish oils.
On the shelves of pharmacies you can find a large number of drugs designed for male enhancement. Advantages of such drugs:
- Affects libido and intercourse time.
- The drug is available for use at a convenient time for a man.
- Such drugs can be used for a long time, since addiction to them does not appear.
- The effect of the technique lasts long enough.
Before choosing to buy any medicine, consult a specialist, as each drug name has its own indications, dosage and contraindications. Then there is heart disease and diabetes. Also, consult your doctor if you are taking any other medications.
All male power enhancement pills have algorithms that work roughly the same, but differ in composition and duration of action on the body.
Usually they are divided into 2 groups: accepted by the course and applied at a certain time. They have a positive effect on the whole body, so the potency is also improved. The most common ingredients of these drugs are:
- Ginseng root.It has a positive effect on the entire body and can rejuvenate it.
- Seahorse.Able to increase libido and stamina. It is especially popular in recipes from Eastern countries.
- Coin tea.Also known as "red bulb". It works to increase male strength and support the treatment of diseases of the reproductive system.
- Antler deer.Capable of improving sexual performance, and also having a rejuvenating effect.
- Derived from the dwarf palm tree.Has a beneficial effect on the entire hormonal system of the body.
- Ginger.Capable of stimulating testosterone production.
To choose the right drug, men need to contact a specialist who will analyze the specific case and make recommendations.